Babaji Surya Namaskar helps you align your body, mind and spirit by combining awareness, and reverence of the Divine with an ancient set of 14 yoga postures. A simple daily practice of just 6-8 sequences can provide the same benefit as 45 minutes of Hatha Yoga: strength, positive energy flow and clarity of mind.
Traditionally done at sunrise, the practice takes only a few minutes per day, which leaves the rest of the day free for what is really important in your life. It is quick to learn and gives you a simple routine for a lifetime of flexibility and health.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Balance the solar and lunar energies of your body
- Infuse devotion into a simple yoga practice
- Turn every asana into a prayer of gratitude for the Divine
IS BABAJI SURYA NAMASKAR RIGHT FOR ME?
- The simple practise is perfect for busy people who want a physical practice that only takes a few minutes a day.
- Ideal for those seeking to infuse a deeper spirituality into their yoga practice.
- Babaji Surya Namaskar is a physical yoga practice. Please consult your doctor if you have any injuries or physical concerns to make sure it is safe for you to practise.
INTERESTED, BUT THE TIMING ISN’T RIGHT?
If this date and time are not a good fit for you, please contact a Babaji Surya Namaskar Teacher to set up a course that works for you.
Registration DetailsPour l’inscirption, s.v.p. contactez email@example.com, Tél.: +41 78 684 36 22